"In wisdom gathered over time, I have found that every experience is a form of exploration" Ansel Adams
Stretch outside your comfort zone
- Watch different types of TV Shows than you usually do.
- Learn a computer program or app you previously found difficult.
- Phone someone you usually only speak to on the computer
- Try a different ethnic food
- Find a physical hobby, such as dance or tai chi. (lots of options on YouTube)
- Read a book about a topic you know nothing about
- When you find a word you don't know look it up (Merriam-Webster)
Channel negative feelings into a positive creative outlet.
Practice stream-of-consciousness writing. Don't judge, just write non-stop for 15 minutes
Pay close attention to your experiences. You may be able to use what you learn in a creative way.